My Consignment is currently only accepting SUMMER clothing and decor.
Consignors will receive 40% of sale price on all items (50% on larger furniture pieces). Cash out at any time! we offer cash, store credit and e-transfers for balances over $100.
All items MUST be gently used (no damage). We only accept items up to date with current trends and are max 3 years old.
My Consignment will take great care of all consigned items but cannot be held liable for loss due to theft or accidental damage.
Consignors are allowed to book one appointment every 30 days and can bring a maximum of 40 items per appointment.
Do you have 10 items or less? We offer "Walk in Wednesdays" every Wednesday from 10am - 2pm, no appointment needed. My Consignment Fredericton, 5 Trinity Ave only!
Do you have 10 items or less? We offer "Ten Item Tuesday" every Tuesday from 10am - 12pm, no appointment needed. My Consignment Saint John, 11 Fashion Drive only!
- My Consignment is currently only accepting Spring and Resort Wear clothing and Spring decor.
- All clothing MUST be freshly laundered, neatly folded and smelling fresh. If things have been in storage, they'll need to be washed! Items new with tags should be hung outside or freshened up in the dryer.
- Clothing with any damage, stains, rips, pilling or excess wear will not be accepted.
- We do not accept boot cut pants, low rise pants, suits, night wear, extremely high heel shoes, summer scarfs, maternity, bodysuits (unless new with tags), children's, mens, prom dresses or wedding dresses.
- Purses and shoes should be cleaned and emptied (check edges and straps of purses, heels and toes of shoes for any damage)
- Remove all clothing from hangers prior to appointment and instead have them neatly folded in a basket/bag.
- My Consignment charges a $6.00 pull fee to all consignors that wish to pick up unsold clothing items.
We do not accept the following brands:
- Wal-Mart (George, Bum, Alexander Jordan, Athletic Turf)
- Giant Tiger (Lilly Morgan, My Style)
- Urban Planet (UK2LA, Refuge Denim, Faded Rose, U2B, Love+Liberty, LA Express, Snobbish, Cabin Fever, Weekend Edition, etc.)
- Blue Notes
- Charlotte Rouse
- Target (Mossimo)
- Forever 21
- Sweet Legs
- Costco (Kirkland)
HOME DECOR/ FURNITURE GUIDELINES
- All items MUST be properly cleaned, wiped down and looking new. We also require all textiles to be freshly laundered within 48 hours of drop off.
- Unsure if an item fits into our criteria? Send us a photo via e-mail or Facebook DM and we will let you know!
- Furniture (sofas, coffee tables, accent chairs, desks, night stands, etc.)
- Dining Sets
- Benches + stools
- Lamps / lamp shades
- Decor pillows
- 84" and 96" length curtains
- Photos / frames / artwork
- Quilts + comforters (must be freshly washed)
- Home decor items (vase, unused candles, etc.)
- Refinished furniture
- Patio furniture
**please send photos before dropping off larger furniture pieces**
We do not accept:
- Vintage art / decor (few exceptions are made, please send photo before appointment)
- Kitchen supplies / pots and pans (unless new in original package)
- China sets
- Dishes / glassware / cutlery
- Dolls / stuffed animals
- Lighting fixtures (unless new in original package)
- Mattresses / bed frames
- Quilt racks
- Curtain rods (unless new in original package)
- Bed sheets (unless new in original package)
- Towels / bath mats (unless new with tags)
- Dollarstore items
- Broken items / chipped / marks / missing pieces